Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs and Ford Certs

Im just trying to find the proper routing remote vent hose.

Customer Question

Im just trying to find the proper routing for the remote vent hose. Mine fell to the ground and I need to put it back up. I can't tell where it is supposed to be routed.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercury?
Customer: 98 grand marquis
JA: What year is your Grand Marquis?
Customer: 1998
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the hose lying on the ground. It's still attached to the vent at the canister, but it has fallen out of the chassis area
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can please explain which hose you are referring to and where its located I will see if I can help you with this concern. Post back with as many details that you have and we can work from there.