Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

My name is hassan i have mercuyr villager 2000 all signals

Customer Question

Hi my name is hassan i have mercuyr villager 2000 all signals stop working dhasboard ligh check engine light is on can you help me !!!
JA: Does the light stay on solid or does it flicker? Any noticeable performance problems lately?
Customer: not at all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i bought releays no helped checked fueses not help
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: well that is what i am looking for
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I have been in the auto repair business for many years and specialize in diagnosing vehicles with problems like this one you are describing. I am confident we can resolve your problem together provided you stick with me and run the necessary tests. Please understand that I don't know your skill level and that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to do my best to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first to make this as simple as possibly for both of us. I just ask that you provide me with the all of the correct information up front and with the most accurate tests results as we move on so that I can point you in the right direction. I would also appreciate a positive rating from you in return for sharing my time and knowledge and expeirence with you in a timely mannner. Even if you rate my answer after the first few replies, we can still continue our conversation at no further cost to you. With that being said, lets get started. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!