Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury

No start

Customer Question

No start
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
07 mercury money mountaineer. No crank, no start. New battery, new starter. Last time took to dealer because code reader said something about communication bus I think. They said they could not replicate the no start and that I needed a starter. Was not going to pay over 600 for a starter that was working at the time. Replaced battery and starter a couple weeks later and haven't had problems for about a month or two. Now my code reader won't even connect, all the warning lights are on, and no mileage is displayed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can you do the test in this link to see if the PCM is not getting all the powers and grounds it needs.

Please let me know if you are pleased with my help. If your not, let me know prior to selecting a rating so I can help more.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris