Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs and Ford Certs

I can't seem to get my compass to recalibrate. It has been

Customer Question

I can't seem to get my compass to recalibrate. It has been like this for a year and no one seems to know how to fix it.
My car squeaks badly at slow speed when hot. It is embarrassing. Do you know how to fix that. I found a site where it shows two solutions. Both are a tad bit expensive: Jounce bumper rubbing against dry strut plate. This could be it since it doesn't seem to happen during rain. The other fix is strut assembly. Do you have an idea what may be my problem?
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Lets start first with your first concern. I have enclosed the calibration steps for the compass in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Run through the steps and see if this will resolve the compass concern.