Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury

It won't start the battery is ff : It won't start the

Customer Question

It won't start the battery is ff
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercury. The Mercury Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It won't start the battery is fully charged and the headlights are bright but the starter does nothing
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I don't have the money for a repair shop
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I guessed it was the security system and I disconnected the position and negative battery cables for 48 hours and still nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: Nothing else is wrong as far as I can tell it was running great friday
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, model?

Do you own a test light or volt meter?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I will need to know the year, make, and model prior to sending an offer to convert to phone call.

I will also need your first name.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris