Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury

2014 Ford Fusion hood won't open and hood ajar causes alarm

Customer Question

2014 Ford Fusion hood won't open and hood ajar causes alarm to go off...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercury. The Mercury Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can't open hood and hood ajar causes alarm to go off...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: y
JA: Huh?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Waiting for a password ***** from I need a password ***** too in order to complete my QA and deposit.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 5 months ago.
Hello, did the hood release handle inside the car break?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I believe I can help on this concern if you still need assistance?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris