Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs and Ford Certs
7276279

Pearl, my name is***** own a 95 Grand Marquis LS and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is***** own a 95 Grand Marquis LS and I need to know which value of maxi fuse I should put where.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercury. The Mercury Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Maybe the MAXI fuses are mixed up, so I just need a picture with the correct values.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took out a few fuses. The cooling fan fuse has blown due to a faulty fan. I ams installing a new fan, but during checking the fuses, I may have switched two of the. I need to know where to put the 50Amps, 40 Amps and 30 Amps MAXI fuses in the engine fuse box.
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: No, I think that's all. Except that it;s been keeping me happy for over 500.000 kilometers It's a great car rarely found in The Netherlands
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,Are you needing a fuse box diagram for the location of the fuses?
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Gert,have a look at the enclosed diagram in the link below for the correct location of the 50AMP fuse for the blower motor. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cooling%20fan%20May%2011.pdf