Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs and Ford Certs

Mercury Mystique LS: While driving on the highway with cruise

Customer Question

While driving on the highway with cruise control on, cruise weny off , including light onb dash. Can't turn it back on.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Start first with making sure you horn and break light are still working as well as checking the F-24 and F-23 fuse located in the interior fuse panel. If these check okay then you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below, start your testing at A1. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.