Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury

I'm having trouble opening my door the keys I actually left

Customer Question

I'm having trouble opening my door the keys I actually left on the seat just bought the car a month ago and I've tried using the code 7/8 9/0 3/4 but itd bit unlocking the door.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercury. The Mercury Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Thank you
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: No. That's the only problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Do you know the 5 digit key pad code and when is the last time it worked?Does the keypad light up when pressed?Do the doors try to lock when you press the last 2 buttons on the right?Can I get the year, make, model?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Solved my problem. Thanks
Glad you got it fixed. You can rate the post to close it out.