Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

May I know where the fuel pump or where is the port

Customer Question

Hi, .
May I know where the fuel pump or where is the port to measure the fuel pressure of 94 yr. Windstar. I notice a lot of fluid drip down from the tail pipe and smell like gas . I got P1150,p1151 but I have change the o2 sensor
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating. The fuel pressure test port is on the end of the fuel rail. Please see number 2 in the attached diagram. Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.
If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,