Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury

Marie Dimsdale I have would like to know where put a power

Customer Question

Hi Marie Dimsdale I have would like to know where put a power steering switched on on my car . Frist it was the power steering pump frist changed that then I try to change the power steering switched the people that I had work on my car just can't find where it goes on at then say my rack&poiniion is going out
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercury. The Mercury Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Ok
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Change power steering pump frist
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: No ma
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 6 months ago.
Hi Marie,Can i have the year and model of your mercury please.