Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury

Mercury Mountaineer Premier: When I come to a stop, my car

Customer Question

When I come to a stop, my car jerks forward...why? and how do i fix this??? on 2006 Mercury Mountaineer. I changed all spark plug but the problem persist.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. If you shift to neutral when stopping does this no longer occur?Do you ever get harsh or delayed engagements in D and R?Do you ever have shifting issues when its up shifting and accelerating?In the drivers door jam is a label, in the bottom right I need the letter or number under TR?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris