EricFromCT, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite

Mercury: have a 2007 milan engine light came on the other

Customer Question

have a 2007 milan engine light came on the other day was running ok so i ignored it now it made a rattling noise and decelerated and stopped
Category: Mercury
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 6 months ago.
Hi. You could have a problem with the throttle body and now the vehicle is in limp mode. When the check engine light comes on a code is stored in the computer. Is it possible for you to have this code retrieved?
Hi. I see you viewed my response on 4/3/2016 at 11:44:07 AM 5 day(s) ago . DO you have more questions on this? Have you had anything checked out? Please let me know as I would like to close this question. Please ask more questions or rate my service to end the chat. Thank you.