Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Issue surrounds a 2003 Mercury Marauder. Got in the vehicle

Customer Question

My name is Geary. Issue surrounds a 2003 Mercury Marauder. Got in the vehicle yesterday and have several electrical problems that happened all at one time. No interior or exterior lights, HVAC, power windows, radio, power steering, or power brakes. Is there a single point failure that could cause all of these problems. Other systems, such as door locks and indicator lamps seem to work ok. Also, the ABS warning indicator is lit, as is the brake warning indicator.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as? Several electrical systems stopped working at one time.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercury Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still there?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Fuses 1 and 13 under the dash are they good and powered with the key on?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris