Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Passenger tailight is not working, Its a 2005 mercury

Customer Question

Passenger tailight is not working
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Its a 2005 mercury montego and the real tail light is not working and was wondering if the fuse blew or do i have to change the whole tail light assembly
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: well we have looked at the fuse box but cant determine which fuse it is.
JA: Is there anything else the Mercury Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercury?
Customer: nope just the tail light
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercury Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to know what your calling the tail light. The parking light, turn signal, or brake light?

This will not be a fuse to blame. Do you have a 12 volt tester so we can confirm the wiring is good?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Please make sure to complete the rating on your screen when your pleased.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris