Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs and Ford Certs
7276279

2001 mercury villager: driver's window goes up half way but

Customer Question

2001 mercury villager: driver's window goes up half way but passenger window does not move at all and neither do the two back vent windows. Have already replaced the 30 a fuse in the engine to no avail.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: windows do not work except for the driver's window but it only works partly.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercury Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is causing the power window concern as well as the vent windows you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below for both. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20window%20Feb%2022.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Vent%20window%20Feb%2022.pdf