Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

I need to change the. Crankshaft sensor,

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need to change the. Crankshaft sensor
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercury Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What is the year make model and engine in it please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
1997 Mercury mountaineer 5.0
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to install a crankshaft position. Sensor
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

I see, thanks.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dti9fbkozwka92s/Crank%20sensor.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** me know if you need anything further on it. If not please don't forget to rate the answer(s), that is the only way I get paid, thanks again.