Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I need to know what do they call the rubber flap that's in

Customer Question

I need to know what do they call the rubber flap that's in the fuel door that covers the gas cap on the 03 Mercury marauders (flap have the marauder symbol on it) and where can I get one
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I am not sure which part your referring to, can you send me a picture of it?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris