Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I 't have code entry on door and keys locked inside?

Customer Question

I don't have code for keyless entry on door and keys locked inside?
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

I hate to be that person but someone needs to tell you the bad news. The only way to get the key pad code is with access inside the vehicle. Its on a card in the owners manual, accessed via scan tool and on a label on the control module. Ford does not keep the code on record for any vehicle for customer security reasons. The only way you can now get in is to have a locksmith or tow driver use a air bag tool to expand the top rear of the door from the body so they can insert a rod and press the unlock button or take your vin# ***** Ford and they can cut you a door key.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris