Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Mercury Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Mercury Diagnostics
18617752

I found the inside fuse panel and several 7.5 amp fuses.

Customer Question

I found the inside fuse panel and several 7.5 amp fuses. they don't seem to be burnt. so my question is.. is the passengers side window controlled by a single fuse?
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

There is no one fuse that protects just the passenger's side power window. If the passenger's side window is not working, this can be due to a faulty window motor, window regulator or wiring to the motor. Remove the door panel to gain access to the motor and regulator. Inspect the window regulator and make sure the cables are still in tact and there are no signs of looseness or binding of the cables. Inspect the electrical connector and wire harness to the window motor for any loose, broken or damaged wires. If the visual inspection checks ok, remove the electrical connector and apply 12v to the motor. If there is no response, the motor will need to be replaced. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.