Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I'm ***** *****, I took my passengers side door panel off

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** *****, I took my passengers side door panel off and had to disconnect the power window to remove it. when I reconnected it the power window wouldn't work. so i'm hoping its a fuse. i'm trying to figure out which fuse it is.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i'm looking on line and it says it's 7.5 amp fuse ,however my fuse panel doesn't have a 7.5 amp fuse in it. I don't have the owners manual so i'm having trouble tracking down which fuse controls the passenger side power window. all the other power windows work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercury Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.

Year, Make, Model & Engine??