Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

04 mercury mountaineer...... i have the eeff500 data bus

Customer Question

04 mercury mountaineer...... i have the eeff500 data bus fault finder where do you plug it in at on the car?
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Do you have a Ford connector for your tool or the wire pin ends. Can you connect your tool to the data link connector under the drivers side of the dash. The data wires at the DLC are:

CAN BUS - Red/yellow

CAN BUS + Tan/yellow

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris