Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

My name is ***** ***** L in central MO. First question is

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** L in central MO. First question is what does your help fee for giving me directions to remove my wife's consol in her 2008 mercury mariner pemier that sometimes will not start until you fidle with gearshift.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it. Sometimes it starts fine , sometime I have to move the gearshift lever right to right.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercury Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes but I will be gone for an hour maybe 2
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Is it that it won't activate the starter until you mess with the gear shift lever? (at times)

.

Auto trans?

.

If so, then you may not have to take the console out.

.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
auto trans
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
how do take the concole out?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
help
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I wANT MY MONEY BAK!
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, I did have to stop to eat a little, (after more than an hour of you not responding). Let me send it for a refund.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. (Not that it will help your current problem) You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q97pb48721o8xe7/CONSOLE.pdf?dl=0

.

Thank you for using the site and please come again, anytime. Happy New Year to you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THANKS FOR NOTHING
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

I tried to help you and if you take the console out you will not find anything, Thanks and please come again, anytime.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
just give me may money bak
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Different tech here, would you like my help?