How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask EricFromCT Your Own Question
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master
Category: Mercury
Satisfied Customers: 3408
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540
Type Your Mercury Question Here...
EricFromCT is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

95 grand marquis interior lights wont shut off, smelled

Customer Question

95 grand marquis interior lights wont shut off, smelled something burning had smoke in the car when I was driving it pulled the #8 fuse which was a quick fix where can I start with a small budget for car repairs thankyou
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 12 months ago.

Hi. Two things are known for burning out on your car. The lighting control module and the turn signal switch. The module is located under the dash above to the right of the drivers feet. See if you can locate it and try to see if it smells burnt. Leme know if this is something you can do. Thanks

Related Mercury Questions