EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

Where is the fuel tank pressure sensor 2003 mercury grand

Customer Question

Customer: where is the fuel tank pressure sensor for a 2003 mercury grand ***** ***** is located?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the car will not start, the fuel pump run when i attack another wire to the black wire that come out of top of the tank, their four wires. the fuel pump driver module is ok, when i switch the car on the fuel pump will not run. so when i ground the the wire i attack to a ground the pump run.i thought it could be the fuel tank pressure sensor. my name is john, thank
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercury Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. The fuel tank pressure sensor is on top of the fuel tank in the hard plastic evap line.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for viewing my response on 11/30/2015 at 6:18:29 PM 5 day(s) ago . Let me know if you have any more questions and please rate the sercive provided to you.