Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Replacing springs and shocks front and rear with air

Customer Question

Replacing springs and shocks front and rear with air suspension system need information on how to get air out on air bags after you turn switch off. And information on taking off springs and shocks. 2001 mercury grand marquis 4.6l
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS POST BEFORE REPLYING

I do not have access to your email address,

I can get all of the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It said it was in my payment on my membership. And i don't have it right now anyway
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Once you accept the service there will be a private place for you to put it. The company may have your private information but we, (the experts) have no access to it, thanks