Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I have a 2003 Grand Marquis that I read the wiring harness

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Grand Marquis that I read the wiring harness was all tore up after the red cuz I correct it from the front so I got a 2005 grand grand bi
I crash my 2003 Grand Marquis from the front the wiring harness was all messed up so I bought one from a 2005 Crown Vic and put it on it did not turn on so since I was in a wreck the mechanic reset the fuel pump and no one know why the car does not turn on
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

I need to know what is missing, ignition spark, injector pulse, or fuel pressure?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.