HDGENE
HDGENE, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years experience Ford Senior Master Technician/Diesel certified ASE Master Technician
285738

I am locked out of my car and I 't know the keyless entry

Customer Question

I am locked out of my car and I don't know the keyless entry code to my 2000 mercury sable
Category: Mercury
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello there is no way to get the keyless entry code without being in the car and pulling it out with a scan tool that can talk to the security module or find the code on the module inside the car. Only way to gain access would be to use a slim jim and pop the lock through the door either by a tow truck company/locksmith or the police can slim jim the car open

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Well thats all you can do in this situation. Onl other thing you could do would be if you had a key fob to unlock the doors.