Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I am having several issues with my vehicle first off my turn

Customer Question

Hi I am having several issues with my vehicle first off my turn signals come on and don't blink they stay solid, we replaced the multifunction handle in center console,
They still are solid, secondly the cruise control is not working and break light comes on periodically but brakes are fine and brake fluid is fine, also rear hatch is stuck won't open no matter what any ideas on how to fix any of this?
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

The website will only allow us to help on one concern per post. This is why no one has answered so far. Your more than welcome though to open new questions for each concern. Which concern would you like me to help with?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

I really hate that you came to Just Answer, paid to get an answer, but appears like you left not happy nor pleased with my help. I am still here available to help more. We can start over or just pick up where we left off. Let me know what I can do, so you will be pleased with my assistance.

Chris