Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I have a 2002 mercury sable and have head gasket I need step

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I have a 2002 mercury sable and have blown head gasket I need step by step how to change it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I,m getting water in the oil
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercury Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the Expert you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place. Sorry for the delay.

If you can get me the the engine size (8th letter of the vin) I can provide you with the complete steps.