Can you go into more detail on the programming steps that were taken? The rapid flashing theft light means the computer detects no programmed key used. The correct way to program the keys to the vehicle is to connect a scan tool under the dash. Enter the programming mode. Wait 10 minutes. Erase all key codes. Disconnect the scan tool, insert key one and turn it to the run position for 3 seconds then off, then insert key 2 and turn it to the run position for 3 seconds. Was that done?
-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------
1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.
2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.
3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.
4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.
5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.
6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.
7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)