Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Mercury Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Mercury Diagnostics
18617752

One of the lines from the dpfe sensor is broken off and i

Customer Question

one of the lines from the dpfe sensor is broken off and i dont know where in the engine they reattach
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

The lines from the DPFE are connected to the EGR Tube located just to the side of the EGR Valve in the rear, driver's side/center of the engine compartment. ((CLICK HERE)) for an image. Please remember to leave a rating using the star rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.