Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

My 2002 mercury sable tail and dash lights will not come on

Customer Question

Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Remove the headlight switch from the dash. Connector unplugged, the violet/white wire should be battery voltage. Connector plugged in and the headlights on the brown wire should be battery voltage. If the answer is yes, no, then its the switch bad. Let me know your test results.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris