Mike V.
Mike V., Automotive Technician
Experience:  25 years experience witth all makes, Nissan and Subaru factory trained.
2921078

Replaced the brakes on my 2008 mercury milan. Went to start

Customer Question

Replaced the brakes on my 2008 mercury milan. Went to start the car and, not only wont it stary, but when i turn the key EVERY light and instrument starts flashing and flickering. Remote wont work, cannot lock doors . . . Nothing.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Sounds like the battery is low, try a jump start first. Let the donor car stay on it for about 15 minutes, then try to start it. Based on your description the battery must have drained while you were doing the brake work.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question.

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?