Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

No air coming out the vents on a 2005 mercury grand marquis.

Customer Question

no air coming out the vents on a 2005 mercury grand marquis . replaced blower motor and it is not the problem
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Is the sir blowing out anywhere like the defrost or floor, if so and your commanding it from the dash, then its the mode door with the concern. Does the blower work at all, if not command it on and see if the blower connector is missing power or ground.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris