Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Aka moose, have locked my keyless remote in my car a 2002

Customer Question

Hi Chris aka moose, have locked my keyless remote in my car a 2002 mercury Sable. Need to retrieve it but don't have my code
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The only way to get the code for the key less entry pad is with access to the inside of the vehicle. Ford does not keep the numbers for each car on file. You will need a locksmith to get you into the vehicle.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris