Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Mercury sable: 2000 mercury sable problem: the power side

Customer Question

2000 mercury sable problem: the power side mirrors both of them sometimes work and sometimes they don't work I changed fuses and the left and right switch on the car door wait a day or so and they both work than in a few minutes they wont work gary lesto thank you for any ideas my e-mail account is***@******.***
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
My thoughts are, this is going to be a faulty power or ground wire to the mirror switch, possibly broken inside the door jam. Is there any way you can remove the switch and check for power and ground to it when they have failed? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris