Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Mercury sable: 02 merc sable with engine code P1633 blows pcm

Customer Question

02 merc sable with engine code P1633 blows pcm a/c fuse. what is usually the cause?
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
What fuse number and amp is the one failing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fuse 22 10amp fuse for ac and pcm
A shorted wire to the AC clutch or faulty AC clutch is normally the issue. Under the hood, remove the AC clutch relay, replace the fuse and let me know the outcome with this leg of the circuit disabled. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris