Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Mercury Sedan: we have a 2002 Mercury sedan and it stalled

Customer Question

Hi we have a 2002 Mercury sedan and it stalled while driving and the engine making sputted noises.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
What model vehicle is this?While running are there warning lights on?Often a stalling issue is going to be related to a faulty idle air control valve.Is the vehicle behind on any maintenance steps? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a sedan 2002. The check engine light keeps blinking.
Is it a sable, mystique, grand marquis, and can you answer the questions I asked prior?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sable and not behind on any maintenance
While running are there warning lights on?