Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Mercury SABLE: Hey can I purchase all of the vacuum system

Customer Question

Hey can I purchase all of the vacuum system for my Merc Sable 2000 I have some major hacked vacuum lines and leaks. If so where do you recommend I do so?
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HEY MY LAPTOP BATTERY IS DYING I GOTTA GO, ILL BE LOOKING IN MY EMAIL FOR THE ANSWERS THANKS!
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
You can buy all the various style and size vacuum lines from a local NAPA store and build/replace all your faulty lines. The assembly though is not available, its discontinued from Ford. A used part would fall apart when removed. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris