Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Mercury Grand Marquis LS: Hester a/c blower stopped working.

Customer Question

Hester a/c blower stopped working. Previously having problems with duct doors not changing.
Blower just stopped. Since blower stopped, I just put in a new EATC and still no change in situation, though I believe this will fix the first problems I was having.
Checked the fuses and relays under the hood with no change.
2003 Grand Marquee
Any thoughts?
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I need you to unplug the blower, command it on and see which is missing power or ground. This will tell me where to look for the issue. Also can you remotely apply power and ground to the blower and verify the blower is good. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris