Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

Mercury Sable: i have a 96 merc sable. i'am in the process

Customer Question

i have a 96 merc sable. i'am in the process of installing brake pads. I made a mistake & losing the emergency spring. now having trouble in compressing it so it will bee in right place. I'am refering to the par
king break spring on right rear caliper.
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'am willing to pay for one time question but do not want to sign up for monthly service
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone no. is;(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Help via Email or Text Message + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.