Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

Mercury Grand Marquis LS: I need a brake line diagram for a

I need a brake line diagram for a 1997 Grand Marquis LS w/ABS.I need to replace the lines to the rear wheels.

mercury doesnt have the best diagrams, but here it is from the field service manual:

Item Part Number Description
1 2C189 Rear Brake Anti-Lock Sensor Indicator
2 4234 Axle Shaft
3 2C190 Rear Brake Anti-Lock Sensor
4 2286 Main Brake Tube
5 2B373 Anti-Lock Brake Control Module
6 2C182 Front Brake Anti-Lock Sensor Indicator
7 2C204 Front Brake Anti-Lock Sensor
8 3105 Front Wheel Spindle
9 1125 Front Disc Brake Rotor

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well I thank you for your time.But I have this diagram. I was hoping to get directions where the lines end up as they come from the abs unit. RF, LR, RR. etc.Again, thank you!

Unfortunately, they dont have anything on that, and it has been awhile since I worked on one to trust my memory.

I will opt out and see if anyone has this information.

Please dont reply back until another expert replies to you, otherwise it will lock it to me and prevent another expert from helping you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was able to trace the lines from end to end. Problem solved! Thanks for your help.

glad you got it and sorry we couldnt be of more help. have a great week!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You do the same!