Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mecury Mechanic
Experience:  Ford Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Mercury Grand Marquis LS: Can i get the factory 5 digit code

Can i get the factory 5 digit code for my 04 mercury grand marquis by submitting the vin number

Thanks for using J/A / Pearl
My answer is below.

Please understand, the site makes me post the following:

"Please only rate my answer if you are satisfied with the service I have provided.
If you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have, because this will result in a negative mark on my feedback record.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Instead, please simply reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT link with the issue you have.
I am happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek."
My answer may not be to your liking, but is a correct & honest answer.
Many times the only fix will be by Dealer or Shop, so please do not hold that against me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are referring to the Door Key Pad Code..........
No.......as that is not kept in any Records
Use of Dealer Scan Tool is needed to retrieve
OR
Located inside the Driver Door is a Door Module, sometimes the Factory Code is printed on the label.
If you are locked out, the best would be to have someone make you a New Key from the V.I.N. to unlock the Doors

If you need further, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer...............

Understand the site gets paid.....I do not recieve anything, until you "Rate my Answer"

Please Rate my answer "now" for me to recieve some compensation, as that is how a recieve a small portion of the Deposit................thank you