Don, Senior Master
Experience:  Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master tech 17 yrs in dealerships

fuse Number for our power windows. It is a 1999 Mercury Mountaineer.

We need the fuse Number for our power windows. It is a 1999 Mercury Mountaineer.
HiCustomermy name is XXXXX XXXXX windows are not working
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I rolled the front two windows down and when I went to roll them up no pwer. Then I tested the back ones and they would not roll down. All four windows don not work. It is going to rain!

Ok there are 2 fuses and 2 relays that work the windows lets start with the fuses. under the hood fuse #4 in the battery fuse box and # XXXXX under the dash.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
We tested the fuses #4 and #26 they are good. My husband is an electrician so I trust him!
Ok we need to see if there is power to the switch. the wire color on the back of the switch is light blue with a black stripe. the main window switch
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What are the relay numbers?

the relays are built into the relay module not replaceable.

you will have to remove the door panel to get at the switch. take out the 2 screws

remove trim from handle

start at bottom of panel and pull it is just push pins that hold panel on

once all pins are released lift up and slide off top

If the master switch has power the switch is the problem all power for all windows runs through switch
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This looks like a job for Tony's Automotive! Oh man tear the door apart. What's the saying, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
sorry the only way to check the switch is with the panel off. If I can help in any way just ask I will be happy to help