MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Marty, We have a Mercedes R class in today with vin:

Customer Question

Hello Marty,We have a Mercedes R class in today with vin : WDC25102002A093733. Originally the vehicle had a problem with one side of the car being lower than the other. After repalceing the rear right air spring and erasing the fault, after a drive both the rear suspension were right down to the tyre. We then replaced the compressor and relay. When performing the calibration on automatic the car just sags down, but when we perform the manual calibration the car rear lifts up to the correct height. On the actual values the lock position is on. When test driving the vehicle however the rear drops right down again. What could be the issue? There are no fault codes.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

sorry for the delayed reply, are you still needing help?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thanks, I'd like to cancel the question also as I had asked it several days ago. Can you arrange a refund through just answer?

ok sorry about that, if you have a need in the future please put attn Lou and I will always respond within the hour, if not online. you can process the refund by following the customer service links.

again sorry for the delay, I hope you give us/me another chance in the future. wish you well, cheers.