Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I need the blue tooth adaptor 67875878, do not kmow where to

Customer Question

I need the blue tooth adaptor B 67875878, do not kmow where to buy in woodland hills, ca or las vegas, nv
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2007 cls550
JA: Are you fixing your CLS550 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can put in myself where do I find
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

I am an avid seller and buyer on eBay , your best bet for price and newest software and firmware are to search and buy one off eBay . Let me know if this helps , Lou P.

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 days ago.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.