Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I need som wanders please, i have a c300 4 matic benz 2008

Customer Question

hi i need som wanders please
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: i have a c300 4 matic benz 2008 and im trying to buy a tranny but they are telling me that a 2009 4 matic tranny dent fit on a 2008 how is that happen?
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: my front drive shaft broke and hit the transmission and cracke it
JA: When was your transmission fluid last checked?
Customer: at 39 k i did the service my car only have 63k on it
JA: Are you fixing your C300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: im trying to buy another tranny and use the same valve body from my tranny
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

if you give me your vin number I can get you the part number of your transmission to search for used one, and yes you will have to transfer your valve body or the car will not start or go into gear . the transmissions should be the same off of memory, not sure why they said they are different, I can check if i had your vin number. Lou P.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WDDGF81XX8F128297
Part number suppose to be this one for a 2008 c300 AWD benz(###) ###-####but a 2009 c300 part number is(###) ###-####all I want to know if any other tranny from 2009 to 2011 will fit on my car as long that it's a 4matic 3.0 engine c300?

ok, give me some time to check, thanks, ***** *****

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's been over 3hrs and no answer I don't think that I'm going to just pay you 31 dollars for nothing I want a refund please
I asked you to give me some time to check , to do research like this takes a little time , I will try and get back to you within the hour , Lou P