Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a Mercedes E320 4 mastic 150000 mi my problem is the

Customer Question

Hello again I have a Mercedes E320 4 mastic 150000 mi my problem is the battery seems to go dead over night and the car won't crank it shoes a drain when I put a test light between the post and the positive cable I have a code P2024 I checked all the fuses and relays and all the lights none are on anything you can tell me on this. Thanks again dom
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

What needs to happen is you need to do whats called a "quiescent draw test" do you know what this is and are you going to attempt to fix yourself? This requires extensive knowledge with automotive electronics. So let me know your capabilities and I'll be able to advise on the best course of action. Lou P.

here is how we do a draw test.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best I could and I will continue to help if you need follow up information , all I ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so I may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you. Lou P.

Dominick, did you have any more questions about the draw issue?

if so please let me know sir I am always here to help, Lou .