Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I Also have a radio code problem. I suspect either the deck

Hi Paul. I Also have a radio code problem. I suspect either the deck is not the original from the car, or the car has had the computer replaced and is not accepting the default radio code. It is an Alpine Becker AL 2910.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
radio serial number AL 2910 4 03 3496B

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

I noticed it says you are from Australia, I am not sure I will be able to get the same codes with me being in the USA but let me check.

11333 is the code I pull up. So I would enter it one time only and press the SC button or OK button depending on the radio you have. Let me know if it works and if not I will opt out and see if another expert is on from the U.K. Thanks ! Lou P.

did the radio code i have given you work? if not let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry, I haven't even had time to connect the radio up yet. Will have it in by Monday. Message you then.Thanks.

Ok thanks for replying. I'm reluctant that it will be correct so let me know if it doesn't work after the first attempt. Have a good weekend.